My new goals for 2012. Bring it !

saad bhamla goals 2012 bring it

Last year I achieved all of my goals I set for myself. And more (I ran a full marathon which wasn’t even on the list)
This has never happened to me before in my life, so I’m like awesome. I’m going to milk this cow for all it’s worth.

So, I thought to myself, whoa, what if I set more crazy goals this year, wouldn’t it be awesome if I could achieve all of them?

So I did. (and printed them out on an A3 size poster and put them on my wall )

What’s the worst that could happen?

I won’t get to all of them. Theek hain na..

The way I think of it, hey if I don’t, who will boss ?

———
P.S. The reason I was blogging like crazy for the last couple of days is because 9 posts/month is about 100 blog posts for this year. Just in case you were wondering..

Tags: , ,

18 Responses to “My new goals for 2012. Bring it !”

1. Nick February 1, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

What about ripped like Tony Horton?

• Saad Bhamla February 1, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

I’m on it.. :)
      Or ripped like Nick. That works too..

• Nick February 1, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

That wouldn’t be so hard I think

• Saad Bhamla February 1, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

Oh c’mon. Don’t be so modest Mr. Awesome :)

2. kbpm February 1, 2012 at 5:43 pm #

(I ran a full marathon which wasn’t even on the list) I am happy to contribute more craziness to the list in 2012. Watch this space. :)

• Saad Bhamla February 1, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

Bring it onn man. All up for the crazy.
      Ironman?
      Plyo pushups?
      Ultramarathon?

• Ludwig February 1, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

Dear lord. My resolution for 2012 is rapidly turning into “Unsubscribe from over-achiever blogs!” 😛 But still, the curious gaze does not turn away…

• Trisanku February 3, 2012 at 7:34 am #

dessicating droplets! are all of pee’s friends crazier than her? How can that even be possible?

• Saad Bhamla February 3, 2012 at 11:16 am #

Lol. I take being more crazier as a complement :)

• vijeescijo February 3, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

Of course :-).

• Saad Bhamla February 3, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

I’m like enjoying in the glory of all these new people on the blog who are commenting :)
            This is the dream ah!

3. peter pan February 3, 2012 at 5:15 am #

hey saad.i follow ur blog.and just love it when u share ur goals !:)

• Saad Bhamla February 3, 2012 at 9:53 am #

Thank you:) I would love to hear/read about your goals too :)

Inspire me :)))

4. MJ February 4, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

You showed me a different list, scribbled on a piece of paper which had some inspiring things. Why have they been left out? :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. A New and Different Sun. Everyday. | Saad Bhamla - February 17, 2012

[…] couple of weeks Genya and me have been trying to plan our month-long vacation. This is part of my 2012 goals series – of visiting 10 different countries and running in […]

2. Whats the point of running, if it’s in the wrong direction? | Saad Bhamla - March 31, 2012

[…] I suck at it. But over the last two months, I’ve gotten better, and it helped me achieve my first goal of 2012 – I swam 1000m in 24:39. Which is a personal best compared to 40 mins that it would take me […]

3. Saad Bhamla - September 27, 2012

[…] yeah!Bringg itt!!—-Btw, this 100 mile ride was a goal I set at the beginning of the year. (Goal no. 9)You might also enjoy reading these:Race day tomorrowPackard Summer Scamper 10k race reportThe Relay […]

4. A day before the 100 mile bike race. Levis GranFondo 2012 | Saad Bhamla - September 27, 2012